CardRecovery helps you get back your image and video files accidentally deleted from memory cards, or lost through card error or damage. In three easy steps the software recovers photos and videos from a wide range of memory card types including the popular formats SD (Secure Digital), CF (Compact Flash), xD Picture, MicroSD, Memory Stick and SDHC, as well as mobile phones, flash drives and other storage devices.
CardRecovery performs READ ONLY operations and is therefore risk free and safe. It does not write to or delete any data from your memory card. It rescues image and video files from the card and saves them to a selected location such as your hard drive.
The digital image recovery software supports many common picture, video and audio formats (JPG, TIFF, AVI, MPG, MOV, MP4, MP3, WAV, …), a range of digital cameras (Nikon, Canon, Kodak, FujiFilm, Casio, Olympus, Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, …) and numerous memory card brands (SanDisk, Kingston, KingMax, Lexar, PNY, Toshiba, Qmemory, Transcend, Apacer, SimpleTech, Viking, OCZ Flash Media …).
PC Inspector File Recovery 4.0
Convar – 5.83MB (Freeware)
PC INSPECTOR File Recovery is a data recovery program that supports the FAT 12/16/32 and NTFS file systems.
Here are some of the new features in PC INSPECTOR File Recovery:
- Finds partitions automatically, even if the boot sector or FAT has been erased or damaged
- Recovers files with the original time and date stamp
- Supports the saving of recovered files on network drives
- Recovers files, even when a header entry is no longer available. Competition products cannot recover such files. The “Special Recovery Function” supports the following disk formats: ARJ, AVI, BMP, CDR, DOC, DXF, DBF, XLS, EXE, GIF, HLP, HTML, HTM, JPG, LZH, MID, MOV, MP3, PDF, PNG, RTF, TAR, TIF, WAV, and ZIP.
O&O DiskImage Express 4.1.47
O&O Software – 11.81MB (Freeware)
O&O DiskImage Express is free software which enables you to image your entire computer and restore single drives.
- Mounts image as a drive – if, for example, you’ve accidentally deleted just one important file, you can now select to restore this file only from the entire imageNew
- Images all drives, including drive information and system partition – all your installed programs and their personal settings can be imaged and quickly restored when needed
- Restores individual data drives
- Saves space with incremental and differential images that save only changes – images only those files that have been changed or added after the last imaging. This saves time!
- Displays imaging information – O&O DiskImage 4 Express Edition keeps you constantly informed
- Easy to use and free – free data imaging developed by data professionals